1. W-C. HOU, B.Y. MOGHADAM, P.K. WESTERHOFF, & J.D. POSNER. 2011. Distribution of Fullerene Nanomaterials between Water and Model Biological Membranes. Langmuir, 27(19), 11899–11905.
2. W-C. HOU, B.Y. MOGHADAM, C. CORREDOR, P. WESTERHOFF, & J.D. POSNER. 2012 Distribution of Functionalized Gold Nanoparticles between Water and Lipid Bilayers as Model Cell Membranes. Environmental Science and Technology, 46(3), 1869–1876
3. B.Y. MOGHADAM, W-C HOU, C. CORREDOR, P. WESTERHOFF, & J.D. POSNER. 2012. Role of Nanoparticle Surface Functionality in the Disruption of Model Cell Membranes, Langmuir, 28 (2), 16318−16326
4. W-C. HOU, P. WESTERHOFF, and J.D. POSNER. 2013. Biological accumulation of engineered nanomaterials: a review of current knowledge, Environ. Sci.: Processes Impacts, 2013, 15, 103
5. C. CORREDOR, W-C HOU, S.A. KLEIN, B.Y. MOGHADAM, M. GORYLL, P. WESTERHOFF, J.D. POSNER. 2013. Disruption of Model Cell Membranes Induced by Multiwalled Carbon Nanotubes. Carbon, 2013, 60, 67-75
6. A. NEGODA, Y. LIU, W-C. HOU, C. CORREDOR, B.Y. MOGHADAM, C. MUSOLFF, L. LI, W. WALKER, P. WESTERHOFF, A.J. MASON, P. DUXBURY, J.D. POSNER, R.M. WORDEN. 2013. Engineered Nanomaterial Interactions with Bilayer Lipid Membranes: Screening Platforms to Assess Nanoparticle Toxicity, Int. J. of Biomedical Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 2013, 3, 52 -83